Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Good Christian

Damn it, I'm cold. It wasn't this cold when I left. This vest doesn't serve as an adequate insulator
Didn't mom tell you specifically that the vest was to carry stuff in not for cold weather
Shut up.

I'm also tired. Didn't get any sleep last night Damn overbooked flights. Oh, we have to kick four people off and make the rest of you wait half an hour while we do so. No wonder those bastards are going out of business. GAH! I've been up since 8 a.m. Tuesday
6 a.m. Tuesday, time change
Damnit! You're still not helping. Why don't you...

"Sir, would you like a free hot chocolate, courtesy of the University Methodist organization?"

Ahhhh....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember that story.......lovely choice of stream of conciousness for presentation

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home