Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Flashy

All is one again well in my kingdom.

Well once my hands adjust to the new keyboard.

I went to Circuit city and saw everything from the hardcore to the barely apt, and in the middle of the price range I saw my shiny new Saitek Eclipse II. I've always wanted a backlit keyboard, and since they now cost 1/3 of what they used to (probably because you can now get backlit keyboards that roll up, or are sprayed onto a table by a laser pen) I've moved one step further into pimping my computer.

Actually, everything my machine has now comes with a light up feature of some kind, if you count the optical mouse.

I think the thing I'll enjoy most about this one though is the lack of an F-lock key. From now on when I press F7 it will always be F7. Seriously what were the alienware guys thinking with that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home