Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Daywalker

There are a number of habits I've picked up that make me happier and make my life simpler while simultaneously making me resemble a 70 year old man.  The biggest one of these is not rushing anything, but right now I want to discuss sleep.  I tend to go to bed at around 10 and wake up somewhere around 6:30.  This time of year that means going to bed just after sunset. This leads to a lot of little conflicts with my peers, some of whom are routinely up until 1 a.m.  I used to argue in favor of sleepy, but I'm slowly giving up on advocating my views and moving towards modeling them so now when I insist on doing things early I credit it to my "reverse-vampirism."  A condition which requires me to be inside by sundown, lest the night burn me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home