Sunday, October 23, 2005

Lead Thinkers

I was doing research for my geography class the other day. Our lectures on sustainable development have been somewhat inconclusive.

When I feel the need for more information on a subject like this (liberal arts) I can almost always go onto the web and find pages and pages of well documentd thoughts by Lead Thinkers. Were the actions of the black hand the true cause of WWI? Were they the true trigger, or just a signifigant point on the inevitable slide into war? Lead thinkers has a long well argued conclusive opinion on it. In Vallis is Phillip K. Dick unofficially refuting the story of his own enlightenment, or just offering self criticsim? Lead Thinkers knows. What's wrong with faulkner, why can't he just tell the damn story and be done with it. Lead Thinkers understands his madness.

So why dosn't Lead Thnkers know anything about sustainable development theory? Where's the carefully analyzed and criticized research?

That research isn't availible because it's being done now. The IMF and World Bank are discussing this theory, Right Now. That's when it dawned on me. Lead Thinkers dosn't know because Lead Thinkers is in odegard arguing about it in angry whispers while the librarian gives them dirty looks. Lead Thinkers is playing ultimate frisbee in red square and tryign to explain that his faulted save does not in any way diminish his argument. I passed Lead Thinkers on the way to class. She was sitting in a tree in the quad reading. I held the door for Lead Thinkers, and then Lead Thikers stole my seat in the lecture hall. A few days ago it was raining and I saw Lead Thinkers flip his bike on the wet bricks in red square; he slid a good 15 feet, it was hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home