Thursday, October 20, 2005

The ultimate multi-tool

I'm considering in a very strong way buying one of these It's known as a TV Tuner card and it will essentially allow me to play a TV signal on my monitor. While this by no means a definate plan it ranks very high on the list of possible future purchases, and as such I need help from one of you. Actually this is a task essentially only Mom can do.

On my desk in my room should be a small key ring with two small silver keys, they're aren't normal house keys but rather they have a square back and short cylindrical protrusion. These keys unlock the case of my computer, and I need them mailed to me. If they're not on my desk they may be on the floor immidiately next to it, but if they're not there let it go, I can find them later. I can also get new ones or pick the lock with a paperclip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home