Friday, November 18, 2005

News From the Front

Ahh bureaucracy. Will you ever stop crushing me?

This time isn't the matter of prerequisites. Now on my Hebrew test results it says quite clearly, hand written by the Hebrew teacher, that I qualify for HEBR 412. It even says that I could take HEBR 423 if I wanted. So when I sign up for HEBR 412 and it tells me I don't qualify based on prerequisites I'm understandably upset. What are the prerequisites you ask? HEBR 411 of course, a course which doesn't exist. Schedule find can't find any instance of it. Not only is it not offered with my schedule, or a class that's filled up, its not offered at all. I'm going to go exchange a long annoying conversation with the testing people and then, if I'm right and the pattern continues to hold, a long series of other people behind desks who hate their jobs. Hopefully the end result will be me getting into the class.

Oh, I also got into my math and physics classes as planned, so I have the hard credits that I'm going to need for my major down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home