Friday, November 18, 2005

Story time

I'm staying up tonight. Now you may take "Staying up" to mean until 1, or possibly even 2 a.m. You may think later. However when I say "Staying up" I don't mean that I'm going to sleep late, I mean that I'm not sleeping. I have a rampant and well developed disrespect for sleep, and a bizarre schedule.

It's also important to understand that I don't stay up very often. Usually once a month or less, but it's always an amusing experience. Actually, any thing that gives me a surplus of mental energy and downtime is almost always either an interesting experience or something that ends with me and whoever I was with at the time saying "And let us never speak of this again." Those are even more interesting, but I can't tell you about them

Ya'know, cause of that vow.

Anyway I'm staying up tonight because at 6a.m. (3 hours from now) Class registration opens. And everyone will wake up, and groggily log on, select the classes they've picked out, and click "Confirm"

Suckers

I will have filled out the form at 5:45 and have spent the last 15 minutes hitting refresh and watch a 200 x 400 (pixels) rendition of Family Guy episode 505 which I've recently acquired.

So anyway, I have a bit of time to kill, and while I'm thoroughly amused by and addicted to various video games I already spent the last 3 hours doing that, and there's a line. So now it's story time. I like to consider myself a font of mildly amusing tales and philosophical rants that are clever enough to make people briefly furrow their brows, scratch their chins, and say "hmmm" Several of these relate to the recent college experience and not all of them have made their way into the Blog. Well here's their chance. Just think of it as the deleted scenes episode every long running TV show eventually airs because they can call it a special even though it's just a +1 clip show.

I can't decide whether they're bastards or that's genius, it’s probably a mix of the two. The word for that is Nefarious whose Maxtionary definition is "Deliciously Evil"

Onwards!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home