Thursday, April 20, 2006

555-55-55855-55-5-Senor-Mortgage-Today

[Please begin reading from the post entitled "The Six"]

First of all I'd like to mention that rotational integration is a subject which my Math lecturer, Math T.A., a diffrent math T.A. that I went to because mine has office hours during my physics lab, and my high school calculus teacher have all agreed is the hardest thing in Calculus. I hate it.

Math is deeply damaging to my psychological health. I've entered the "Senor Cardgage" phase of my studying regieme. Everything internally is fine, but whatever interface I'm using to connect to the outside world is broken. Wernikes Aphrasia. Possibly the other one. Cardgage is a character from Homestarrunner.com, He's strong bad if he were a crazy hobo. Included below are links to the cartoons featuring him.

Kind of Cool
Senor Cardgage Mortgage <-Editors Choice
Senorial Day Sale

Oh, and I'm on a 2 or so on the caffination scale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home