Monday, April 10, 2006

This is either a great idea or a total waste of money

Okay first you have to understand that I've made some changes to my diet program recently. Instead of walking to safeway I've been fighting The Revolution.

Maxtionary
The Revolution: An overly dramatic phrase used to refer to the game Dance Dance Revolution.

So I've been doing about 2 dollars of social upheval a day for all of last week, I think it's a good system, but I miss my $10. I followed my normal routine and tried to steal the thing I wanted off of the UW Filesharing network. It kind of worked.

I found a DDR like game that has every DDR worth of songs in it, which rocks, but what I didn't find was a free dance pad for my computer.

So I found this.

I also found this, which has amazing potential outside of being a way to hook a regular dance pad up to my computer.

I'm not sure if I'll end up buying them yet. but it's definately in my big pile of things I'm considering doing. On a somewhat related note that pile is huge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home