Monday, April 10, 2006

Chained Inferno

This is another self indulgent CoV post, so if those annoy you turn away now.

This one deals with my second highest level character Chained inferno. On that character I joined a Villain group coalition, a network of VGs, which are like guilds in other online games. This group is a lot of fun because everyone is completely insane. We're an ungodly mix of half role-playing freak jobs. This means that I was forced to actually develop some kind of role to play for the character. The Name was taken from some bad poem I wrote once which was about the inner passions and the longing for control, something along the lines of that "Within everyone there is a chained inferno raging against the veil of stability that we call sanity." Something like that. Anyway the character is a fire/fire brute, so I'm on fire, my fire is my armor, and I use fire to attack people. It's a lot of fire. Once you know that it's pretty easy to adapt from "Avatar of the inner passions of humanity chained for their own good" to ”Fire powered madman chained for the good of society."

Now I've told you all of that to set up this next quote. I was asked what my character did, and I responded as such.

"Well I've got a pretty simple philosophy in life. Everything can be divided into two categories, Things that should be blown up, and things that should be burned down."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home