Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Audiolog Entry 29: December 9th 3:13 a.m.

The Following is the audiolog of Maximilian Willson. December... 8th? I think it's 8th. Yeah December 8th. It's 3:13 a.m.

Oh! Which means it's December 9th.

Okay, The Following is the audiolog of Maximilian Willson December 9th 3:13 a.m. Maximilian Willson Paranormal investigator. Current case study is the Homestead Bellevue.

Case #1 Laundry worker Tien... something, I don't know her names. She reports that she once heard sounds of children playing. She went to investigate, there were no children there but the sounds were extremely loud and visible, er audible. It's clear there was something there. My own attempts at being a medium lead me to believe that there is something here. I sense only youth, and a presence, I can not tell what it is, I sense no malice from it, I deem it to be not a threat, but a clear and obvious presence. Further investigations will go on. Partially in response to this the laundry room, whose inhabitants during the day are the housekeepers, is heavily sanctified. Crucifixes are everywhere. Big cross on the door, all of the markings of a standard catholic warding against spirits. I keep the door open at all times. This may defeat the warding, but I don't fear spirits.

Case#2, also Homestead Bellevue. The haunted coke machine. Strange, freaky coke machine activates, blinks rapidly, and generally freaks out whenever anyone goes near it. Deemed to be not supernatural in origin, but actually an energy saver motion detector, that causes the machine to reset twice whenever someone approaches it.

Further investigations are pending. End log.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home