Monday, January 01, 2007

Quote Refresh

I'm cleaning out my facebook quotes library again. This is what was in there filling it up from 06

The glass was half empty, and I had to fill the rest of it, with liquor
-Jerry "Tycho" Holkins

I make sure to swallow my pride and vodka in equal proportion
-Morgan Webb

As an incredibly violent person, I endeavor to be peaceful and serene.
-Kevin Wilson

having big breasts is a lot like having a flamethrower. It's a bitch to carry around, but the effect it has is devastating.
-Max Willson

It is much like the problem of the centipede. If it relaxes the hundreds of legs will move in perfect unison. but if it thinks about the complexity of task it could crash into a teahouse in a firey wreck and kill everyone.
-Kang The Mad

Blood will flow like wine, then wine will flow like blood. That's MY great circle of life!
-The Black Whirlwind.

My blood cries out for the vengeance of my people's blood, which can only be repaid with at least twice as much blood! Or maybe three times as much blood! Like if you went to hell, and it was full of blood, and that blood was on fire, and it was raining blood, then maybe that would be enough blood! Eh… but probably not.
-Blood Mage, WCIII

When things look bad you can't just give up on the world! ... of warcraft.
-Cartman

The Sky's the Limit-Unkown
Fuck the Sky-Max Willson

Life needs expansion packs. It's all user created content and it all sucks.
-Max Willson

Gabe: Wow, looks like I'm pretty low on the totem pole
Tycho: I think the totem pole would actually come before you.

Marriage is an institution, and a commitment. And it's hard to get out of an institution. Especially once you've been comitted.
-Louis Ramey, I think.

It might never occur to you or me to try selling people the same game they have already bought, it's pretty outside the box thinking. The box in this case is labelled Common Decency.
-Tycho

Remember, always be yourself. Unless you suck.
-Joss Whedon

Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me
-MALE blood elves in WoW

I sometimes have fantasies about adopting a similar position, but then I am reminded that Brenna would seize my scrotum, tearing off my balls with a quick jerk like an orchestra conductor. She would then kick my balls through the uprights, scoring three points for her team - a team which is made up entirely of angry wives.
-Tycho

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home