Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Amusings

#1. The word Amusings. That was actually a typo at first, but now it's a hybrid word showing that these are amusing musings.

#2. My laptop has always had heat issues. It turns out I can use these as a warming plate for less then fresh biscuits

#3. I can't find my WoW CDs, but I can run CoV which has finally gotten over its last patch, which was apparently applied by holding the new content up against the server and beating it repeatedly with a crowbar. This means that I can finally play with Mayhem Missions, which are literally sending you and your team into the City of Heroes setting, and you all just run along blowing shit up, taking out the law enforcers which try to stop you, and eventually Rob a Bank. In the classic drama of a comic book setting a superhero will show up just as you open the vault. Breaking the classic rules though you, as a supervillain, can then pummel that hero into dust. Shoot a few more cops and run away. Taking all that in mind it's at least a bad sign, if not an ominous portent, how much I enjoy those.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home