Sunday, May 13, 2007

Misc

My paladin hit 70 a little while ago. Not exactly recently, but since the last misc. I'm going to make this character a tank, since my main is a healer, and every freaking body but me is a damage dealer.

I wasn't aware that a contest was going on when I purchased the candy, but I failed to win whatever prize you can win from 100 grand bars.

I have netfilx now, and I love it. I plan on getting gamefly not long from now. If I have netfilx, gamefly, and an MMO subscription I think I can get infinite entertainment on $50 a month.

There have been a lot, possibly too many 300 parodies in webcomics. This is my favorite.

Whenever I get tired of my most recently playlist I fall back to putting all of the YTMND soundtracks into one giant list, then turning on shuffle. I've fallen back to this improvised list four or five times now, but it always seems like a new experience.

Listening to the YTMND soundtracks on shuffle exposes you to such a wide variety of songs in such a jarring manner that I think going through all fifteen albums worth of songs would result in severe emotional trauma. I'm not going to try this, but as a man of science I'd like to try it on some mice and see what happens to them.

The line between science and mouse torture can painfully thin at times.

Where did I learn the lyrics to the song Bannanaphone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home