Monday, May 07, 2007

Guns-Hypocrisy

I think I have to point out that even though I'm in favor of legislation restricting access to handguns I do have an active interest in acquiring one. The reason I haven't is because I want to buy a handgun, and they but rubber bullets. I don't want to kill anyone, I just want a portable ranged self defense system, so that I could compete with the ranged weapons of my potential attackers. Some day I'll find someone who will actually sell me rubber bullets, and then I'll be in business, but I didn't have any luck in the past. Everyone and their dog will sell me the lethal kind, but if you say "I want a gun and I don't want to kill anyone" it seems to give most firearms dealers a headache.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

What about your Nerf bat? Is it no longer capable of defending you?

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home