Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hmm

Yeah yeah, "blog all your PAX stories" I'll get to that later, I have something stupid and pointless to get to right now.

I just corrected a typo that was phonetically accurate. It wasn't even really a typo, it's more like I was typing phonetically. sympel. If you were to try and pronounce that it would be the same as the word simple right?

For some reason it seems profound. There's probably a whole lot you could say here. It could be a grand metaphor on religion, different paths to enlightenment etc, but really it's just a typo. Which in itself is a profound statement, how many pieces of new age artwork could be easily mistaken for trash. If I signed the fire extinguisher that was already in place could I call that part of my collection? Would the museum be willing to sell that extinguisher? Would the fire code make way for art?

A lot of potentially profound thoughts are there, but really it's just a stoner-esque bit of "Whoa!" I'll let you decide for yourselves whether or not reading this was a waste of your time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are dealing with culturally based ideas of ownership. This was a real problem for indigenous peoples when they were "colonized".

9:42 AM  
Blogger alex said...

A miserable lad, ill-bred, who had once http://www.jouqoech.info/?search=elberfeld+schwebebahn+ak been in Boston, thought it would sound well to call for me, and peeped out, Ingham! A few more wretches cried, Ingham! Ingham! Still Isaacs was firm; but the Governor, anxious, indeed, to prevent a row, knew I would say something, and said, Our friend Mr.. Through the repeated recurrence of this process the intensity http://www.jouqoech.info/?search=tupperware+bungee+scha of an entire train of ideas may ultimately be gathered in a single presentation element...

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home