Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Misc

-A few years ago I first said that if iTunes would just sell me cheap, DRM free music then I might actually start buying my music. A few months ago they did. Yesterday I realized that I was going to have to carry through on this, and I bought my first piece of digital music.

-The Darkest of the Hillside Thickets Album "The Shadow out of Tim," is awesome. It's not yet on any pirate network.

-My new daily ritual of weighing myself would work a lot better if I coudl weigh myself accurately.

-I finished Culture Jam, and I'm a little bit concerned about picking up another book. The last two books I read had radical effects on my outlook, and I'm not sure I can handle another one of those this soon.

-I've been playing a GM role on and off for the last few years, and it's become normal for my idle thought process to drift to whatever setting I'm writing stories for. Now that I'm storytelling, instead of DMing, the stories I'm writing are much more interesting, and much more horrifying. There's only been one so far, but it may be giving me nightmares, as my subconcious searches for more twisted horrors to throw at the unsuspecting players that have been woven into my web of secrets and lies.

-Thinking about this more sophisticated storytelling medium also brings up a lot of weird questions. Like how one would get informed consent to test a memory erasing drug.

-Getting regular sleep highlights just how much of my mental capacity I lose from not getting any sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home