Sunday, February 15, 2009

Misc

-I may end up buying a second "The Shadows Out of Tim" album. I need a physical copy to play in my car, a need which has never occurred before.

-I'm beginning to think I may be better off if I stopped doing things out of a sense of morbid curiosity.

-I think I finally understand the point of twitter. It's so one will have a place to put all of the thoughts that one would want to write down, but aren't worth actually being blogged.

-I have been trying for ages to come up with a good parody of the old animaniacs line "Wheel of Morality turn turn turn, tell us the lesson that we should learn." The line pops into my head whenever I'm thinking about random selection from a vast pool. I nearly always have a good alternative for Morality, but there simply aren't' enough things that rhyme with turn with which to replace learn. I'm honestly surprised it took me this long to realize that I should just find a synonym for turn.

-Wheel of monstrosity spin spin spin, show us the horrors that dwell within.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home