Friday, October 14, 2005

Damn...

I don’t think I’ll ever really get used to the fact that telling one parent something no longer means that they both know. For so much of my life I thought of them as one entity.

Now that I’ve addressed that, it’s time to create some turmoil.

Mom: Dad is coming to visit from Tuesday the 11th until Thursday the 13th. I’m not sure that itinerary is right, but he’s coming to visit, might not have told you, and if he didn’t you’re probably upset about this. I apologize for not telling your sooner. (This post was originally going to be made on Monday night.)

Dad: Mom wants to know if you paid your share of the housing bill. One of you call the other and sort this out.

Future Self Re-Reading this blog: Remember what this was like; don’t fall into the same pattern.

Everyone reading this blog: I know this post may seem harsh, but they’re things that need to be said, and the medium of the blog is the best one for dodging any immediate backlash of my actions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home