Sunday, March 19, 2006

Conrad

I have the vague memory of last night, I woke up around 4 becasue someone had entered the room, I reached for my baseball bat but it wasn't there. It turns out I'm in my dorm room, so the bat behind my bed at home wasn't there. Niether was the knife under my dorm bed, it turns out that the meatloaf I made had also disarmed me. It shall pay. Anyway, there was someone by Conrad's computer, I'm pretty sure it was Conrad. He said something about getting his stuff and then going. I realized that there was no immidiate danger, so I went back to sleep. When I woke up this morning niether Conrad nor his computer were here.

So either Conrad went home for spring break, or he was robbed and kidnapped. Either way I get a single room for the time being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home