Wednesday, May 17, 2006

DDO

I know what your thinking (because I'm Mentok! The Mind Taker) Didn't Max quit his dangerous addiction to DDO for his dangerous addiction to CoV. And wasn't his dangerous addiction to DDO his methadone after his Incredibly Dangerous (see I'm making progress) addiction to WoW.

Yes all of those things are true. However I still keep up with what's going on development wise in both DDO and WoW. WoW is a game with entirelly too much potential and is going to get even better (the precious calls to me, they're finally retuning mage talents, yesssss preciousss *Golem* *Golem*) and DDO is a game with amazing potential that needs to polish out the fine details of it and fill in a few key holes. Anarchy online on the other hand is a game that is being systematically destroyed by it's own game developers, but that's not the point, the point is DDO.

Yo.

Well that's the biggest hole filled. Solo play was the weak link in it's grand chain. Adding the drow though.. They're just doing that to tempt me. When I played D&D online through chat rooms I was drow. I've always liked the drow. Damn them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home