Thursday, May 11, 2006

For the records

I'm going to blank, or a least mostly blank my facebook accounts quotes list. I do this mostly in the spirit of change, and I want to preserve the quotes that were already there. Feel free to read them for your own amusement.

"The male body is a democracy. The Brain gets one vote, and each of the balls gets one vote. I'm not preverted, I just keep getting out voted."
-Max Willson

"The Universe is God's Calvinball"
-Max Willson

Jesus, the one black jewish guy all conservatives love
-Max Willson

Nothing happened, and it was Awsome
-Max Willson / Shlomo Abrams

Chronomancy, because why do today, what you already did tomorrow
-Max Willson

Mx-Co, The post apocalyptic future, Today!
-Max Willson

I'm forced to love Mx-Co! -Another satisfied Mx-Co customer
-Brendon Faithfull.

You wouldn't hit a man with glasses woul you?
No, I'd use my fist
-Stephen "Shlomo" Abrams

"I wonder how many vampire hunters I can kill before it offends Jesus personally"
-"Uncle Charlie" the malkavian

"It's just as true today as when I started. When in doubt, set something on fire."
-Belkar, Rich Burlew, Giant in the Playground.

"Rectum, Damn near killed im! ... And that's the story of how I became a Paladin"
-Rich Burlew, Order of the stick.

"Witty closing remarks have been replaced by massive head trauma and severe hemorraging."
-Johnny the Homocidal Maniac, Johanen Vasques

"and this is why you should not drink when you post. or be stupid. or in shiney's cause do both while your mother is a whore."
-Viper Daimao

"He's not a real person. He's dead on the inside, like prostitutes."
-Tiffany Forsythe

"Son, let me tell you the key to holding on to a woman, You must build from a foundation of trust and understanding, if that dosn't work tell you have have a tumor. Either way the key word is growth."
-The Critic

"Some People Play Tennis. I Erode The Human Soul"
-Tycho Brahe


"The Body isn't willing, but the mind has no choice!"
-Fillerbunny, Johanen Vasquez

"We live in a democracy where we have to channel our hatred into approved republican candidates."
-Steven Colbert

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home