Monday, May 08, 2006

AAAGGHHH

The following is a conversation I just had in the hallway

"You were drinking at work?!"
"Look it dosn't matter man everyone at the office is an alcoholic"
"That dosn't justify your actions"

[I'm omitting this point because it's just me tryign to get this point through her liquor drenched mind]

"look that's not even the point, you were drinking AT WORK"
"And what's wrong with that?"

[It was at this point I realized that I was either going to walk away, or manifest myself as a being of pure anger and destroy her and the building around me, killing hundreds of semi-innocent bystanders]

"Whatever, I don't need this."

At that point I walked away and wrote this down. It must be recorded

29 days 2 hours and 15 minutes remain until I go on a killing spree

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home