Sunday, May 07, 2006

They're Real!

I went down the ave today. The important thing is that when I walked past it the first time there were 3 people drumming outside the Lutheran student center. They weren't very good, they lacked rythem or teamwork, I'd make a joke here but I can't decide whether I should be making a white people joke or a lutheran joke.

I walked back nearly an hour later and there were now 14 people (all of whom were still white and probably lutheran) playing. Most of them didn't even have drums either, they were banging on various trash items. They were still arythemic an uncordinated, but now they were particularly annoying. Why you ask? First of all it was people playing the drums badly. Second of all they were taking an art form that I admired (precussion on trash) and destroying it. That's an art form that should be reserved for the homeless and the deviants. Most of all though it was a hippy freaking drum circle.

Now I knew that hippys did drum circles at unpaid for camp sites. but this is in the middle of a FREAKING damn city. a HIPPY DRUM CIRCLE

GIGIT JIGGA FRAAAAAAAGHHGHGHGHGHGGH THEY DAMN! VRRRJHHKT!!!

(I can't express myself any futher without descending into incomprehendable ranting noises, and I just can't get it across in text. It's also extremelly hard to type while quaking with outrage.)

29 days 17 hours and 23 minutes remain until I go on my killing spree, You were warned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home