Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Aikido

You may recall that part of the grand and unrealistic list of planned activities I had for project Exodus was learning Aikido. I was fairly certain that this would entail me going to work, bussing across town, and going to class, then bussing back home in a manner which would give me just enough free time left for sleep. What I didn’t expect was that there would be a dojo eleven blocks south of the place I work.

I’m not officially signed up yet, but that’s mostly because the big and tall shop doesn’t sell Aikido uniforms. Then again I can’t imagine the Asian big and tall market being a very big industry. If all goes according to plan I’ll start Tuesday of next week. I’ll let you know how things go.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gi's should come in all shapes and sizes...in my class there was a guy your size with a gi that fit him.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home