Friday, November 10, 2006

Blue Team Has Taken The Lead

There's a lot I could say about the midterms. I could say that it was a victory for me, but my absentee ballot, if it was counted, is one of the 0.04% of libritarian votes in harris county. That's okay, I knew that would happen, and the party that I disagree with the least is getting some ground. They're not in power, but they have been let back in to the playground.

But really, did any of us not see this coming? There's only so much internationally shameful corruption a group can commit before someone steps up and gains a minor lead over them in one aspect of one branch of that countries government.

And yeah, that's incredibly cynical, but if you really think that a turnover in the house of representatives is going to undo all of the corruption you've got another thing coming.

Damnit, now that song is stuck in my head.

Anyway I've got three signifigant things to say.

#1. It's really a shame kinky lost. I liked that guy, even though I know nothing about him politically. Really I'm just sick of Perry.

#2. We just missed our chance to take down Ted Stevens! I've got to grab an Alaskan residency so we can send him down the series of tubes.

#3. You Cannot Stop Joementum!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home