Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Audiolog Entry 30. December 9th, close to midnight.

I speak to you tonight about Mountain Dew MDX. I bought it on a whim because it's extreme mountain dew. So, judging by the extremeness of regular mountain dew assumed MDX was either radioactive or... certainly at least poisonous.

I was not wrong.

I opened the bottle I took one sip. One. Not even a gulp it was a sip. I immediately regretted it. Back of my throat started to tingle, my nose started to bleed, and I got a slight headache. Now I'm not saying that is should be illegal. I'm just saying that under normal conditions exposure to a substance like this would give you super powers. Or kill you. Or half kill and give you superpowers resulting in you becoming a super villain. It's a long story, but I'm saying that this is not a normal... mortal soda.

End Log.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home