Monday, January 08, 2007

Foolish

One thought occured to me as I was budgeting these next two weeks.

If we're in a money crunch that means we aren't going to be able to buy Burning Crusade!
That should be the least of our concerns right now.
Especially because we already bought it back in August when we thought it was coming out in November.

Well a quick examination of my account will find that I Preordered, but didn't do a full prepay. Basically what this means is that they take $10 then, and the rest of the price whenver they get around to it, which in this case meant Saturday.

Now I've arranged a credit line from my boss based on my next paycheck, so I'm not actually in trouble anymore, but It's always a pain to have fifty bucks you think you had dissapear.

Although, to be honest, I probably would've ended up buying WoW:TBC even if I didn't have the money. I'm pretty sure I could survive on Rice for another week, and I've seen a few rabbits and a deer in the woods behind the house. My wilderness survival skills are what I like to call "Plan C"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home