Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Free Space

While I'm not an actual comic book nerd, I'm do have an interest in the subject, living nerd-cariously through my friend Shlomo and the newsposts of various webcomic artists, and more recently through Phillip Collins. I doubt any of you know Phil, or Kefketeran, as he is sometimes known, but he's one of the many obscure people who fall under the label of "Internet famous." I've been a fan of his on Evil Avatar Radio for some time, and now he and a different group of nerds are running a comics based podcast known as: Johnny Gigawatt and the Tiger Men from Mars. I've gotten upwards for 100 free hours of entertainment from Phil in one way or another, and to those who have interest in the gaming world or the comic world I recommend his works.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

It's always nice to get a mention in your blog, especially when you're talking about comics. You should secure the word "nerd-cariously" for yourself before someone takes it.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Max said...

Nerd-cariously™ Mx-Co (c) 2007.

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home