Sunday, May 06, 2007

It's a Psychobilly Freakout

There's a song I heard a while ago, I'm not entirely sure when this was but it was whenever I first played Guitar Hero II. If I remember right that was the day after they released Guitar Hero II. The song in question is called "Psychobilly Freakout," and it's the most appropriately named song I've ever heard. You would have to listen to it to understand, but the song is flat out crazy. When I say that it sounds like it was made up on the spot I don't mean that in a bad way, I mean that the song feels incredibly spontaneous, as though someone just freaked out and started slamming out chords.

As amused as I am by the song itself I've had more fun playing with it's name. It's just so fantastically bizarre, and I found myself playing a little game of thinking up things that the name could fit, but which aren't the song itself. Feel free to play along at home. My entries so far are:

Psychobilly Freakout is not a medical condition.
Psychobilly Freakout is not a narcotic.
Psychobilly Freakout is not a rave maneuver.
Psychobilly Freakout is not a limit break.
Psychobilly Freakout is not an energy drink.
Psychobilly Freakout is not a professional wrestler
Psychobilly Freakout is not the signature move of a professional wrestler
Psychobilly Freakout is not a supervillain
Psychobilly Freakout is not a sexual position.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home