Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Intellectual theft (the bad kind)

Before I get in trouble for coming out against intellectual theft let me remind everyone that file piracy and plagiarism are different. I'm not claiming I created the things on my bittorent queue, I'm just poor and ethically handicapped.

I'm surprised the ethically handicapped haven't weaseled our way into getting workers comp and hate crime legislation passed yet, it seems like the kind of thing we'd do. Anyway...

With that out of the way let's address Avril. I don't know how to spell her last name and I don't care, I've been against her for a long time because I like the punk philosophy, and never really cared about music, and the idea of a mainstream icon, or even a single person being touted above others is in stark violation of the obsessively anarchic philosophy that punk was supposed to be about. So I didn't like her to begin with, then I heard this.

And This, and even though it's a bit of a stretch I think we need to acknowledge this.

plagiarizing whore, /spit

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always "protect my balls."

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home