Thursday, November 29, 2007

Epic Fail

2:10 a.m. I find myself sitting bolt upright in bed. I have no idea why.
2:11 a.m. I have a pretty bad coughing fit. I begin to develop a theory as to why I'm sitting bolt upright.
2:45 a.m. Strange nonsensical dream, I don't remember anything about it.
3:30 a.m. Another weird pitched dream, something about the conduit, mass effect dream?
4:12 a.m. Suddenly way too cold.
5:30 a.m. Suddenly way too hot.
6:17 a.m. temperature normalized, can't sleep, so damn tired.
7:33 a.m. Tired....
9:14 a.m. I roll over and look at my alarm, my creepy power of being able to see it one minute before it goes off remains intact. Functionally 0 sleep. Too tired to really get up. I don't have class until 1:30, I can sleep till 10.

Somewhere between 9:30 and 10. Exauhstion passes threshold, built up disease based weariness breaks through, I finally get to sleep.

2:45. I wake up and begin typing this, aware that I've managed to sleep through my afternoon classes. I'm a bit more proud of this then I really should be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home