Saturday, November 17, 2007

Things I like too much

#1. Drawn Together. I'm fairly certain their won't be a Season 4, which makes me sad. Drawn together is a show that starts off exactly on the line between funny and horrible, and then staggers drunkenly to the end of each generally inconclusive episode. In a good way. There's a great example here, but please think carefully before clicking that, it's blatantly racist.

For no reason I'm also linking this YTMND.

#2 Portal. I like this game more then anyone should. It was 6 hours long. I've played at least 20 hours of it. Puzzle games aren't supposed to have replay value. Also, I want a portal gun so much is sickens me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

From what I've heard, Drawn Together has been cancelled, although I haven't been able to verify it, yet. I just can't seem to find any reliable information. Blech, it was one of my favorite shows.

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home