Thursday, March 13, 2008

Civil Disobediance

The lot next door got demolished a few days ago. Over the last few days it was wreckage, and now it's just big open dirt. They're going to start building soon, and honestly I'm a bit bothered by that. It's a big open space. I like big open spaces, they make me feel less cramped, which is a feeling I deal with most of my day.

They have a fence around the open lot, but I know a very simple, very easy way in and out, and I was considering taking some action against them, but it would ultimately just be a big futile gesture. I do have one idea that has merit though.

Have you ever heard of a flashmob? Fascinating concept, great deal of fun. Well I have a different idea. How deep of a hole does it take to plant a tree? If you could transport fully grown trees I bet you could flash-plant them overnight in the course of only a few hours. I'm not going to do it, I don't have the means, but it's an interesting concept.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home