Monday, March 10, 2008

"+4 Combo Bonus" or "Monster Kill" or "SSS: Sick Smokin Style"

So, let me first say that:

That is, in it's most basic form, my visual schedule for Spring Quarter. However I'm here to address a lot more then that. Namely: "Making a routine of it," "What now," and "The War on Sleep." From my blog post reminder list. Each of them informs the other, because the goal is, in essence, routine. While I'm already working towards sleep stabilization, I've found that the lack of routine has prevented me from doing a number of other things. I missed too many Aikido classes because I simply forgot I had them. It was an abberation in my natural cyclical behaviors, and I didn't compensate for it well. I've made steps towards establishing a studying routine, with some success, and I've found that the key is having something there all the time. Twice every week was too sparse to fully ingrain it into my thoughts. I've also found that in the war against a failure of motivation, and the resulting collapse of productivity it's key that I not give myself an excess of useless down time between classes. That's why everything I'm doing is in a block this time. It's a bit earlier then I would've actually liked, but that was the only way to get the classes I'm after.

So, keeping in mind that I'm making a Faustian pact with routine and structure I give you my theoretical true schedule.

In essence the only question now is will it work. I don't know, I honestly don't, which is a shame because it's entirely upon me now. I've been cutting away everything that gave me sleep issues, I've been focusing more, but until I can get my self in line I'm painfully unable to progress. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

By the way bonus points to anyone who understands the meaning of the titles of this post. It's yet another of my impenetrable video game references.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home