Monday, October 24, 2005

Go team.

I had an assighnment for my UW community class which required me to get on a bus and walk around downtown and take a few pictures. Now I've done that 3 or 4 times already, but those didn't count because I wasn't with two other randomly selected people from my FIG.

It stands for Freshman Intrest Group

Now that you know that I can tell you the real story here.

I went to sleep at 3 am last night (this isn't an irregularity, I was planning on waking up at noon, so I was within plenty of time) and I woke up in a cold sweat at 3:30ish with the certain thought that something was due soon that I hadn't done, and I had no idea what. I knew it wasn't for my Geo of Comparative lit classes, so I ran through my most recent sheets from UW community and didn't see anything due before friday. My panic had worn itself out by then so I went back to sleep.

During Comp Lit today Anna came up an asked if we we're planning to due the Bus Excursion today, it's due tomorrow.

Shit! Thats what we Forgot about
Hah! I am a prohpet
Max this is NOT the time.
Sorry


"Yeah, I've got my camera on me, so we should be fine... You would happen to know, um, the name or face of the other person would you?"

She did, Once again the one female in the group is the only thing making sure that the efforts of the males are being put towards a productive end.

Endulge the following tangent

IN heaven God stood before man and woman and said to them:
"Ok, one of you gets a longer lifespan, better control of your emotions, and the ability to multi-task. The other one gets to pee standing up"
Man: "Standing up!, That's Awsome!"

End Tangent

We finished the assighnment, catastrophy has been averted, and the world is safe for another day.

I'll post some of the better pictures later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home