Tuesday, November 08, 2005

iBaressment

Walking through Red Square

[iPod, only audible to me]: Du... Du Hast... Du Hast Mish...
[iPod] Du Hast Mish go Frakt
[iPod] Du Hast Mish go Frakt
[iPod] Du Hast Mish go Frakt, Ug Meek Og Nish
"GER ZACHT!"

I catch 30 or so simultaneous awkward stares

Damnit Max stop singing along to your iPod

Later

[iPod] When I hit it I hit L, shift O to the quote, and then Dolla
[iPod] If you know the dir of the nerdcore rhyme yo holla
[iPod] I hit L shift O to the quote and then Dolla
[iPod] If you know the dir of the nerdcore rhyme
"You holla!"

You should really be glad that there were only a few people around that time.

Later Still

[iPod] I know that you got a job Ms. Cheny
[iPod] but you husbands heart problems complicating!
"Cause the FCC won't let me be, or let me be me so let me see"
"They try to shut me down on MTV, but it feels so empty without me"

Another sea of awkward stares

"Hey screw you guys, I'm the one enjoying myself"

We'll call that one a draw
Agreed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home