Saturday, November 05, 2005

All Hall Brawl 2, Capture the swag.

War is upon us!!!

Let me explain. Lander 3 used to have a sign reading "The Floor of knowledge" Two weeks ago today, (friday, I'm know I'm posting this when it's technically saturday but when I wrote this [before geography started] it was friday) it was gone, and a crude sign reading "Lander 5 rocks" was in it's place. 13 days ago there was a pile of signs from other floors where our "Floor of Knowledge" sign had once been. It was a triumphant day for the mighty warriors of Lander 3. What has ensued is a chaotic frenzy of meaningless conquest and bitter vengence. I happen to love chaotic frenzies.

The name of the game is "Capture the Everything." if another floor has it, we take it. If we can't take it, we deface it. No rules, No purpose, No mercy. Now, this being a recorded statement (and hence on the record) so I'm above such lowly practices as mindless interfloor vandalism. However as of 6:30 a.m. last sunday morning nearly every whiteboard on Lander 7 read "Lander 3 FTW" and I needed a new black marker

Two totally unrealted events

On an equally unrelated side note early morning sunday is the best time to go raiding in a dorm, everyone is asleep. 4 a.m. the place is jumping, but once the sun goes up every goes Nosferatu on you and collapses.

The biggest effect of this however was me buying a TV. Now these two thing mays sound unrelated, but hear me out on this one: I wanted a TV, then think how funny it would be if the TV from lander 4 went missing and was replaced by a sign reading "Lander 5 Jacked Your Box"

If you love chaotic frenzies, that one is too good to pass up. The fact that I already have a TV is the only thing stopping me from doing that. (Morality Vs. Impulse,Impulse 1 Morality 0, Impulse FTW!)

P.S. If I haven't already explained FTW (I think I have though) it means For The Win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home