Saturday, January 21, 2006

Conversations from the world of Eberron

I recently got into the open beta for the game Dungeons and Dragons Online. While it's a good game, the most important thing about it is that it's free.

The following are conversations I've had while in the game

1. Had in the training ground while I was on my bard

Some person: Bard? Why would anyone want to be a bard?
Me: Well, I wanted to be musician. Actually, I just wanted to sing AC-DC lyrics as rap songs and call myself MC DC, but someone took the first name MC already

2 Had in a kobold lair while I was on my paladin

Fighter in group: Paladin put your sword back on. Paladin brawling sucks
Me: oh right
Rogue in group: Actually a paladin's unarmed attack can have neat side effects? Ever hear of lay on hands? I got socked right in the jaw by a pally once, cured my gingivitis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home