Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Not compatible with Half Giants

It's raining. It's Seattle, it's always either raining, just stopped raining, or just about to rain. The rain isn't an issue, but it creates my latest topic of greif.

One thing that UW has in abundance is short asian girls. They walk around in the rain holding their umbrellas about one head length above themselves. For them that's nice and high, for me it's right at eye level.

The worst thing about this is that when, this isn't an If thing, one of those catches me in the eye I'm going to have no form of recourse. First of all when people say "Max who did that to you" and I say "some short asian girl" that leaves at least 10,000 people who satisfy that description to sort through. If I do manage to confront the offender it comes down to a case where a six foot four half giant male is mad at a five foot nothing skinny asian girl. I don't care if I can prove she just murdered my family nobody is going to take my side on that one. I just hope somebody catches it on tape when I get clipped, turn and look partially at (remember that one of my eyes will be horribly scratched) the offender and draw myself into my scary "I'm going to crush you now" pose, then die a little inside, deflate and walk towards hall health clutching what remains of my eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home