Sunday, January 22, 2006

Damn....

I've run into a major holdup in the pointless entertainment sector of my life. My new cirriculum offers little to no intellectual stimulation, and while it's doing great on reinforcing my Protective Wall of Biterness(tm) it's not doing anything for my mental health. Consequentially I sepnd more time enganged in my escapist entertainment activities, which would be a fine chance of system if my new classes didn't also consume more time.

A loss of quantity calls for an increase in quality. I was fairly sure I had found this in D&D Online, which I'll be referring to as DDO from now on. I got into the free beta which I thought lasted from 1-19-2006 until 2-22-2006. This made sense to me because the retail version comes out on 2-28-06. Turns out it actually lasted from 1-19-2006 until 1-22-2006. Consequentially when I woke up on 1-22-2006 and couldn't play, I was alarmed, but didn't think much of it. Servers temporarily down right? Wrong.

So now I have a problem. I've got no outlet for the frustration that serves as an inhibitor to tolerance which I need to do my classes.

Here's the bigger problem though. If I'm disabled by the loss of a God Damn video game. What the hell kind of weakling gets taken down by that? This thought leads to more frustration that leads to less tollerance.

So what's the solution? Damned if I know, but I'd better find one soon. Also, just as a forewarning, If I'm more caustic then normal this is why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home