Monday, January 23, 2006

Resolve

I’ve deleted World of Warcraft. I cancelled my account’s auto renew on Saturday, but I will not have the days between now and February 6th wasted. I’ve also deleted Fable: The Lost chapters, Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, Jedi Knights III: Jedi Academy, Knights of the old republic: Sith lords, and Warcraft III: Frozen Throne.

The Time has come for me to become a good student. I’ve done far too much slacking this quarter, and the null epiphany of my inevitable downfall on this path has finally been made truly clear to me.

I’ve amazed the right brain side projects that have either been gradually dropped or gone uncompleted. They will serve as my amusements for the time being, and hopefully provide the necessary intellectual stimulation that my current curriculum is so lacking in.

I pray that this resolve lasts, but judging by pasts measures of the same nature it won’t. I’d ask for outside help, but I don’t trust myself not to lie when the collector comes to collect what’s do. I only ask that those of you who pay tribute to some deity or another ask He/She/It/They to give me strength.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home