Wednesday, April 05, 2006

It's a Trap

I don't have pictures of this yet, but it's ridiculously scenic around here. The trees are in bloom, the verdant fields remain verdant, the sky is cloudless, and it's 68 degrees outside. The world is a menagerie of natural splendor.

I don't trust it.

I don't think the world is supposed to be this scenic, and as a student of Karma, I'm fairly certain that this is a setup for some massive disturbance. Magnetic storm, sheets of rain, possibly an earthquake. I can't tell what's coming yet but I'm on my guard, I can feel something sneaking up behind me. And when a whole weather pattern is sneaking up behind you, you know it's going to be bad. I'm thinking of carrying an umbrella with me at all times, something that hasn't been necessary since February, because I fully expect to turn around and discover that the sky just beyond my view behind me is boiling with a massive sulfurous storm of ire and brimstone that will consume us all.

You watch, it's comin.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a native....let me briefly discuss the weather patterns of the seattle area. Now you've been through the cold, dark and rainy period of the year here and now things are changing. The weahter for now and until tax day (roughly) will be warm, sunny and scenic. After that it will begin to be sunny but then suddenly flip on you and have a rainstorm. The weather from here until late may will be vaguely sporadic. So don't expect a storm of ire and brimstone to appear...but a random hail storm with thunder and lightning when it was a bright shiny day 3 hours ago is highly possible. Also, summer is coming, for us it's bad karma. It's pleasant and/or cold and damp all year and then for 2.5 months it's (to us) blazing hot and there's no clouds. It all balances out (relatively)

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home