Wednesday, April 05, 2006

City of villains (Contd)

I'm waiting for the next content release in CoV to come out so that I can make a Slyz mastermind with the thugs skillset. It fits a lot better with his concept.

In the meantime I've been playing alternate characters. I'm working with the stalker class. They're basically variations on Assassin. It's amazing how much damage they do in their first hit, but after that you're in trouble.

Mine is named Yakuza Slyz, and his description is great.

"Don't let the getup fool you. Slyz is just a common street thug. One day he saw a Katana on sale at his local pawn shop, he threw down the 50 and walked away full of self delusion. Now he thinks he's all ninja. He's got his face wrapped up in old bandannas, and his fake Yakuza Tattoos. Don't let his new nickname fool you either, he's never even MET the Yakuza, he just thinks he's cool. He barely even knows how to use that sword anyway, He's just making it up based on anime and old Chuck Norris reruns"

And now in the spirit of being a shameless camera freak A collection of my favorite screen shots

Yakuza Slyz

Slyz
My Friend Verve

Another Friend Kunoichi
My Friend / Advisor Ennoia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home