Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Council, again.

I’m going to use the council to discuss certain things in my blog. I don’t fully know how to describe the council, but I feel that you can get the hang of them through repetitive exposure. There are some ground rules to remember though.

Slyz, Mobius, and Sulfaras are the only ones who are always present. The other entities are always there, but they aren’t there enough to manifest. They’re only an active force in the debate while they’re “On Screen.” Council discussions are regulated by and usually a conversation with an entity that’s known as Prime. Prime can be thought of as the bridge between waking reality and my own mind. Prime is not a facet of my mind, he’s the active thought portion of my mind. It’s also important to note that every one of the entities is essentially a creation of prime.

The basic mental image I have of the council is a group of people in a pool of light. They stand at the edge of the circular pool of light, prime stands in the center. The dimensions of the pool are inconstant. The pool of light is in what I would describe as an infinite void. It’s the same effect you’d get if you turned on one overhead light inside of and entirely darkened warehouse.


One last quick refrence. It may help if you think of the primary three this way.
Sulfaras: Good
Mobius: Evil
Slyz: Trickery/Chaos

If you do that though it is of dire importance that you keep in mind that it's Good and Evil as equall necessary forces neither of which has more value then the other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home