Friday, April 14, 2006

Clever Title Not Found.

Okay there are several things to say now. I’ll put them in chronological order as best I can.

First of all I owned that test. This isn’t me just giving a “yeah I’m doing fine stop bugging me” thing either. It wasn’t over the hard Gaussian Flux field charge shape conversion stuff either. It was over the relative charge basic field mechanics and charged particle in a uniform field things that I was able to grasp instantly. When I first saw them. In December 05. I went robot pimp ninja Zen master on that test.

By the way, Robot pimp ninja Zen master, very formidable opponent. They appear from the shadows and give you a solid steel chi infused bitch slap.

Also, did you know that word won’t accept the word Zen spelled as zen. It thinks the lower case is a spelling error. Strangely enough it doesn’t do that for god.

Anyway, I left the test full of confidence. I had written out exhaustive explanations of why I’m right, and somehow I always feel better about an answer if it’s long and painfully detailed. I then decided to go to the arcade as a reward/celebration.

It went pretty well at first, but I decided that I should keep up my exercise regime.


Hold on a sec, I have to pause to let my mind stop laughing at the idea that playing 2 dollars worth of dance dance revolution 3-5 times a week, or walking about 2 miles a day, is a “Regime.” Okay we’re clear.

Anyway, do you remember that earlier post where I was thinking to myself about the excess energy, and I proposed exercise, but reminded myself that it wasn’t that kind of energy. Yeah, some part of me forgot that. This was the conversation I had after stumbling away half dead from playing 3 songs, about 5 minutes, worth.

Sir! Critical Status.
What?
We’re getting distress signals from our body.
On screen.
[Body]: SYSTEM ERROR. FAILING, Failing, Faiiiilllinnnng!
Do you remember how you were drinking nothing but caffeine drinks, urinating every 20 minutes, and never replenishing your water?
Yes.
What part of that made you think you wouldn’t be dehydrated?
Touché.

So I’ve stumbled back here. I can feel myself sinking below the impaired threshold on my caffination levels. It makes it really hard to type actually, God bless spell-check. I’m going to go do… nothing, for a while. I’ll get back to you later.

Oh, right. It’s also worth note that if the rest of this week is any indicator, my current confidence in my performance is just a giant setup for a horrendous failure. I don’t feel like going into the details of it right now, but this has been a bad week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home