Monday, April 10, 2006

Idle Thoughts

The girl in front of me at 1101 has class in 3 hours. She's annoyed that it's so soon. I have class in... Now, heheheh.

The cashier asks how I am and I say I'm fine. It's a lie. A bold faced lie. But I always say that, and it's usually a lie. It's amazing how much of my morality I'm willing to trade for convience.

This amuses me, just writing down everything that happens to me. I wonder if you can get a job doing that. I also wonder if that job would pay enough to finance doing things that give you interesting thigns to write about. It's definately a project that would need seed money.

I think that one day I'll carry around my voice recorded and record everything. All of my thoughts actions and observations that day. As usual this is being thrown on the vast pile of things I'd like to do but will "get around to later" which is another way of saying "will never actually do"

I wonder if that pile of things would provide me with experiences of a high enough quality that I could sell it when I write about them. It is quite a quandry isn't it.

I've done very little relaxing thus far on my day off. I've mostly been blogging and fretting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home