Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Tactical Retreat

It's looking more likely that I'll drop Math 125. I've already completed the necessary math for psychology, pharmacy, and all forms of writing. If I do decide to go the engineering route, but I haven't decided that yet, and the credit won't be worth the hit to my GPA. It's not only that I'll have to average in my 2 point something expected math grade, but it's dragging down my other grades.

Also I'm still semi-sick, but I'm becoming more and more convinced that it's psycho-somatic. A regular disease knocks you out, it dosn't make you tired but awake.

I've also essentially stopped my caffiene intake in order to try and get on something approaching normal sleep wise, it isn't helping. I'm going to have to deal with whatever it is in my head that's after me before I can fix it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm....might we both be due for a spiritual journey within, Three Flames?

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also...I've had diseases that make me tired but awake...but they never last that long.....and..well...15 Con.......*shrug*....it has happened to me..and by the Max-Kevin Transitive Property of Existence.....it might apply....

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home