Sunday, May 07, 2006

Maximus Rage

I have a problem. I’m filled with outrage, and I need to express it, but I can’t write properly because I’m filled with outrage. I’m in college, I’m surrounded by people who are smart, who have so much potential, and who are THROWING IT AWAY. By The way, get ready for a lot of caps, if this were a pod cast a lot of it would be shouted. DAMNIT I can’t even type properly. I’m trembling again. Do you know what else? I finally figured out how these people become the mediocre normals that I hate so much. They spend four or five years here, poisoning themselves into mediocrity, and they walk away and spend the rest of their life saying “Man, College was fun.” FRIGGIN !@#$$%!@%$)(!(2!!%!S@#$()!#$#!#()$!#$!$!@%$R%.* These people are setting themselves up for a life of regret, and they don’t even see it. They’re wasting themselves. They’re… !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I want to just go out screaming and shouting and beating them down, trying to show them what they are and whats coming and THEY WONT GOD DAMN LISTEN. YEERRRRRRRRRRGHGHGHHHH.

AGGH. I can’t express this now. I can’t focus long enough to assemble the idea into coherence, because every time I try to think about it I go into another fit of rage.

Pacifism gets harder every day. I’ll try writing this again later.

Oh, I have a supervillain name at least. Well Two possibilites. I'm Either

MAXIMUM OUTRAGE.

or

MAXIMUS RAGE

I have logos for both, but I don't have computerized images of either yet.

[Edit] Ya'know, just "Outrage" could make a good supervillain name. I couldn't use my symbol as part of the logo for that one though.

*I’m going to use that a lot, It represents me descending into incomprehensible angry barking/ranting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home