Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Patron Saint

In my role as Irony's Patron Saint I have to say that I'm mad about the X-Men. Think about the X-men, none of them have a power that they don't like. You never see the guy who just sits around throwing lighting at the wall complaining that he didn't get mind control. You also never see the guy who got an ironic power. You never find the nerd who can cause computers to spontaneously explode. You never find the guy who's afraid of heights and gains the power to grow giant. You never meet the guy who can't swim but can breathe water. The one who used to be a gymnast until their body turned into steel. The closest thing you have is beast, but he's not really ironic his power is just counterintuitive to his personality.

Also, things like this are another reason I need a webcomic. If I put actual thought into this I could make something genius. Now I just need artistic talent, a website, a scanner, motivation, funding, and exposure.

Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home